Overview[edit | edit source]
Safehold is set in a residential area with a metro line running through it. The north side of the map features a elevated position; and a building at the left position of the metro railways, both suited for snipers. It also features an underground tunnels, connected each to different positions in Safehold . Many corridors are tight, made for close combat and CQC.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Holding the sniping positions might be a good idea, but make sure to not get surrounded while sniping.
- If your team wants to hold the sniping points, there are 2 ways to get to them:
1) Use the underground tunnels to move without being able to get shot by snipers.
2) Get in building fast as possible to avoid distance combat, and get in tight corridors.
- Even though Safehold is mainly a map designed for long range combat, the snipers might be disadvantaged because of close combat and tight corridors. To solve this problem, make sure to have an ally covering your back.
|Centre • Containment • Deadlock • Decay • Evac • Heavy Metal • Helodeck • Metro • Nuken • Offshore • Piledriver • Safehold • SeaPort • Trench • Vertigo • Vortex|